[unpaid/sample/affiliate/ad] This basis has been created with delicate pores and skin in thoughts. It’s 100% pure origin ingredient sensible, and pleasure! There’s a ‘plain English’ checklist of elements, which I’ll publish on the finish of the submit. If all manufacturers did this, I’d be a lot happier and far much less confused. Ingredient converse is like studying a whole new language.
I’m actually very pleasantly shocked with the Odylique Pure Basis – I don’t fairly know what I anticipated but it surely wasn’t this mild as air method with a satin end that feels hydrating and truly, exceptionally comfy on my pores and skin.
Higher but, for 97p, you’ll be able to order a pattern (or a couple of however each prices 97p) to make sure you get precisely the best shade on your tone. System sensible, it’s primarily based on natural aloe juice with pomegranate and rosehip in addition to phyto-collagen (jury remains to be out on this one) and it genuinely feels soothing and caring on the pores and skin. The protection is buildable – I went with one ‘layer’ and that was a lot for me – it’s properly pigmented so that you want much less.
Odylique Pure Basis appears like one thing of a discovery, particularly at £27.90 (on supply). I’d significantly advise for drier pores and skin sorts who wrestle with basis leaching all of the moisture out of their pores and skin – the hydration you get is excellent and your pores and skin will most likely be joyful all day. You could find it HERE in 12 shades. The plain English ingredient checklist is under:
- Aloe vera juice – hydrating, repairing, soothing
- Non-palm plant glycerine – moisturising
- Coconut oil spinoff – moisturising
- Jojoba oil – moisturising, antioxidant
- Excessive oleic sunflower oil – moisturising, antioxidant
- Botanical origin stabiliser (preservative)
- Botanical origin emulsifier
- Shea butter spinoff – defending
- Phyto (plant) collagen – pro-collagen
- Concentrated pomegranate CO2 extract – pro-collagen
- Concentrated rosehip CO2 extract – soothing, repairing
- Concentrated rosemary CO2 extract – antioxidant
- Botanical origin stabilisers & acidity regulators
- Sodium hydroxide – mineral pigment coating
- Mineral colors, ethically sourced mica
All merchandise are despatched to me as samples from manufacturers and companies until in any other case acknowledged. Affiliate hyperlinks could also be used. Posts are usually not affiliate pushed.