Hey, pal. Welcome to Caturday! 😀
It’s a wet one right here within the Bay Space at this time. I’m going to maintain it mellow with a manicure (it’s been too lengthy) and a marathon on Netflix.
I’m pondering of doing Essie Not What It Seams…
By the best way, in case you have been unaware, the brand new season of “The Crown” is out.
It’s the purrfect day to get below a snuggly blanket and watch just a few episodes with a kitty pal.
That is Rosie’s most well-liked technique of cuddling!
This week’s studying
- The history behind season 6 of “The Crown.”
- In robotics, uncanny valley is a theorized relation between the human likeness of an object and a viewer’s affinity towards it. Anyway, now it’s a TikTok trend!
- Throughout the globe, eyeliner is wielded as a powerful tool.
- Here’s how makeup designer Kazu Hiro used extensive prosthetics to rework Bradley Cooper into Leonard Bernstein.
- Human Materials Loop turns human hair into textiles.
- Scientists have created 3D-printed hair follicles in lab-grown human skin tissue.
- Cream blushes for dry skin!
- The Danessa Myricks Blurring Balm Blush seems to be actually beautiful.
- Meet the adventure cats!
- “What my grandmother’s lipstick taught me about the past.”
I type of love this
Behind the scenes with Danessa Myricks
A hooded eyeshadow tutorial on hooded lids
What are your plans for the weekend? Should you’re within the SF Bay Space, keep secure on the roads!
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,