Ideas for Your Wheel of Life Workshop
Once you’re simply beginning out, it may be exhausting to drum up curiosity in a workshop your self. So, why not strategy some native networking teams, corporations, golf equipment or meet-up teams and ask in the event that they’re thinking about you coming in to do a free inspirational workshop on the best way to have extra life stability.
And when getting ready to run a workshop utilizing the Wheel of Life to speak about life stability, you’ll want to carry you—and your ardour to it! Select your key message about life stability, and three sub factors you’d prefer to share which can be distinctive to you. Then intersperse this data into the agenda beneath.
For all the things that you must know in regards to the Wheel of Life, try The Complete Guide to the Wheel of Life here >>
Easy methods to Run a Workshop Utilizing the Wheel of Life
Agenda with Timings and Define
INTRODUCTION (complete 5 minutes)
5 minutes – INTRODUCE your self, what you are promoting, and why you suppose stability is so necessary.
- Begin by welcoming attendees and introducing your self and what you are promoting.
- Then share a private “educating story” about your individual expertise with life stability. Or, you probably have a narrative of a shopper you helped to realize extra stability and the outcomes, that is nice too!
IMPORTANT: Remember to have permission to share a shopper’s story, or create a “blended” story from a number of shopper experiences which has no figuring out data.
MAIN BODY (complete 40 minutes)
10 minutes – DISCUSS Stability along with your attendees.
- Share your ideas on why stability is so necessary—particularly today.
- Begin by asking attendees how they really feel when they aren’t in stability.
- Then ask attendees what they suppose stability is.
- OPTIONAL (add 10 minutes): put individuals into teams of 2-4 to debate what stability is and what it appears like.
- Afterwards, ask one member of every group to share that again with the room.
- Subsequent ask attendees what stability may appear to be for them? How would they know when they’re ‘in stability’? How would it not really feel to be ‘in stability’
- It is also enjoyable/attention-grabbing to ask, “So, when was the final time you felt your life was in stability?”
- Share that we do not ‘obtain’ stability (or no less than not for lengthy). The secret is to know whether or not you’re transferring in direction of or away from stability. Ask how this attitude may assist them?
High Tip: Use a whiteboard, flipchart or an internet model the place you possibly can write down what persons are saying. This helps visible learners and makes individuals really feel extra concerned.
5 minutes – COMPLETE the Wheel of Life Template.
- Clarify that the “Wheel of Life” Train is a superb software to check-in with how balanced their life is, and the place it could be out of stability.
- Clarify the 8 segments on the wheel and ask attendees to contemplate what satisfaction would really feel like for every space, then to attain their present degree of satisfaction out of 10 for every space.
High Tip: Present individuals precisely the place/how to attract the road and add every rating to their wheel.
High Tip: Remind your attendees to comply with their intestine and write down the primary quantity they consider (to not improve their rating as a result of they suppose they need to really feel higher!)
15 minutes – REVIEW the Wheel in small teams.
- Begin by asking your attendees to have a look at their accomplished wheels and say, “If this was your wheel of life, would it not be a bumpy journey?”
- Subsequent ask your attendees to get into teams of 3-4 and assessment and talk about their outcomes.
- Give individuals 2-3 questions to contemplate, for instance:
- “What surprises have been there for you?”
- “How do you’re feeling about your life as you take a look at your Wheel?” and
- “How would you like to be spending time in these areas?”
- High Tip: Discover extra questions within the directions on web page 2 of our Wheel of Life Template teaching kind.
10 minutes – DISCUSS and SHARE learnings from the Wheel of Life as a bigger group.
- Some nice inquiries to ask the group embody:
- So, what did you study and see as you reviewed your wheels with one another?
- Which classes do you most need to enhance?
- What wants to vary to carry extra stability into your life?
- What are the widespread themes we’re noticing within the room as we speak?
- What assist and help may you want from others to make the mandatory adjustments and be extra in stability?
- Some nice inquiries to ask the group embody:
WRAP-UP (10 minutes complete)
5 minutes – Every individual identifies an ACTION to create extra stability
- Ask every individual to give you ONE motion they may take to maneuver nearer to stability of their lives, and write it subsequent to the related class on their wheel.
- An excellent query to ask is, “If there was one key motion you may take that may start to carry all the things into stability, what would it not be?”
Tip: If anybody struggles to determine an motion strive asking, “What’s the smallest or best factor you may decide to, to maneuver in direction of stability?”
5 minutes – SUMMARISE and wrap-up the session
- Thank the attendees for being there and sharing!
- Tip: In case you have time, it is good to ask everybody to share their motion with the room. Permit 30-60 seconds per individual.
- Share and summarise your primary level and three sub-points about life stability. You would additionally share a strong quote in case you like. Some examples embody:
- “Trying again on the occasions the place I allowed my work to create stress and frustration in my life, I now understand what I believed was necessary actually was not. I’m not saying you shouldn’t take your work significantly; what I’m saying is that we have to understand that life is all about stability.” Catherine Pulsifer
- “Happiness isn’t a matter of depth however of stability and order and rhythm and concord.” Thomas Merton
- “Issues come up in that one has to discover a stability between what individuals want from you and what you want for your self.” Jessye Norman
- Wrap-up the session by speaking about what you supply, particularly how you may assist them create extra stability and fulfilment in life.
High Tip: I like to recommend you’ve got a particular supply for attendees for one-on-one teaching, and/or ongoing group teaching supply round making a balanced and extra fulfilled life!
- OPTIONAL: I like to recommend you additionally ask for feedback and use this to get pattern classes and/or permission to ship them your e-mail e-newsletter!
FINALLY, be certain no-one leaves empty-handed!
- Point out your handouts on supply behind the room (branded along with your particulars on) for them to take house. Examples may embody a particular report on teaching, articles you’ve got written on life stability, branded teaching instruments and workout routines for attendees to remove—and a flyer itemizing your particular supply (that can be given to pals!).
This workshop packs a strong punch in a brief area of time—serving to individuals join with how balanced their life is, how they really feel about that, the place the problems could be—and figuring out one motion to remove and enhance issues!